Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moments That Matter Most



I love this video.

A few weeks ago life was going full speed ahead.  There was much to do and I was busy as could be.  My infant son was not happy with me.  He wanted to be held and would cry when I put him down.  Finally I threw my hands in the air and said, "I give up. You win."  I turned a movie on for my older children, then went upstairs and laid in bed with my son.  We watched "Star Trek" together on the laptop, ate chocolate cupcakes and M&Ms.

Although my husband would probably see this as a waste of time and my son will never remember this experience, it's moments like these that I will remember when he's grown and gone on his own. Simple, seemingly insignificant moments, when I took time out of my busy schedule just to hold and be with my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment