Monday, February 27, 2012

How to Fix Your Doll's Hair

 My girls love their dolls. They are still pretty young, so many of their dolls' hair ends up looking like this:


I found this wonderful idea here.

To fix your dolls hair you need

1.) A wig brush
2.) A small travel size spray bottle filled with a solution made up of 2 Tbsp. of fabric softener and the rest water. That's it! 

Now I didn't have any fabric softener, so I found this other site that tells you how you can make your own. Since I don't use fabric softener I cut the ingredients down. Here's how to make a small portion of fabric softener:

1 Cup Water
1/2 Cup White Vinegar
1/3 Cup Conditioner

Mix them together (don't shake). That's it!



And here is Rapunzel after her hair has been combed out. Good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment